• Having a "Parent and Toddler" group with their own dedicated facilities.
• A purpose built Nursery run by qualified teachers.
• Highly trained, friendly and resourceful Staff who understand the needs of all our children, whatever their learning requirements.
• A creative curriculum based on whole School topics.
• A friendly school guinea-pig called Casper.
• Having a well resourced library area for all reading levels.
• Regular visits from local community members such as authors and emergency services personnel.
• Playground Buddies who are used to support the children and encourage mentoring around the School.
• A wide range of after School activities such as tennis, athletics, martial arts, dance & drama, recorders and choir.
• Breakfast and After School Clubs including activities and refreshments.
• Every child having their own 'blog' account so they can learn and communicate whilst developing their ICT skills.
• The latest interactive touchscreens and iPads.
• A purpose built fully functioning kitchen area designed specifically for the children's use.
• Well established grounds with a secure pond, nature area and a children's allotment.
• External facilities including a large pirate ship, climbing frames, musical area, tepee, story telling circle and an outdoor classroom.
Ghost Hill Infant & Nursery School is a member of the Sapientia Education Trust, a charitable company limited by guarantee in England and Wales with Company Number 7466353
Please click here to find out more about the Sapientia Education Trust.
Please click here to view the Sapientia Education Trust's finance reports.