Ghost Hill Infant & Nursery School is a member of the Sapientia Education Trust, a charitable company limited by guarantee in England and Wales with Company Number 7466353
Please click here to view the Sapientia Education Trust's finance reports.
• Having a "Parent and Toddler" group with their own dedicated facilities.
• A purpose built Nursery run by qualified teachers.
• Highly trained, friendly and resourceful Staff who understand the needs of all our children, whatever their learning requirements.
• A creative curriculum based on whole School topics.
• Friendly school guinea-pigs Casper and Pom Pom.
• Having a well resourced library area for all reading levels.
• Regular visits from local community members such as authors and emergency services personnel.
• Playground Buddies who are used to support the children and encourage mentoring around the School.
• A wide range of after School activities such as tennis, athletics, martial arts, dance & drama, recorders and choir.
• Breakfast and After School Clubs including activities and refreshments.
• Every child having their own 'blog' account so they can learn and communicate whilst developing their ICT skills.
• The latest interactive touchscreens and iPads.
• A purpose built fully functioning kitchen area designed specifically for the children's use.
• Well established grounds with a secure pond, nature area and a children's allotment.
• External facilities including a large pirate ship, climbing frames, musical area, tepee, story telling circle and an outdoor classroom.